BENEFITS OF A DESTINATION WEDDING
Begin your lifetime journey with a celebration that will last forever. Incredibly glamorous and more effortless than you might imagine, a destination wedding is the perfect marriage of romance and excitement in the ultimate, exotic destination of your dreams. Imagine not having the stress of all the planning of a traditional wedding, instead having your own personal wedding planner who handles all the details based on your specifications, desires, dreams and wishes. Provide your guests an exotic location to witness your celebration of love, ask your guests to participate in the fun by inviting them to spend time at your destination before the ceremony. Enjoy pampering at the spa, round of golf, a welcome dinner for family or celebrate at the clubs with friends. Making your special day as inclusive as you like. After the ceremony and celebration, be whisked away to your next exotic destination for your dream honeymoon. It just does not get any better than this!
The benefits of a Destination Wedding compared to a traditional wedding are many!
1. One on One time with your family and friends-Typically a Destination Wedding is smaller and lasts over a few days creating time for you to spend quality time with all your loved ones.
2. Cost Savings-You can save over $8000.00 hosting 100-guests at a Destination Wedding versus a traditional wedding. Money well saved and used for the future.
3. Begin Your Honeymoon Early-A Destination Wedding will provide you, and your guests, an exotic location in which to celebrate you and your love.
4. Fantastic Photo Opportunities-Imagine your wedding photos at sunset on a secluded beach, in front of the Eiffel Tower or in a castle...the options are endless.
5. Save Time & Stress-Destination Wedding Planners save you all the time, effort and stress of planning your own traditional wedding. Offering you endless options to choose from and making the process seamless.
6. Life Long Memories-You have the luxury of time to thoroughly enjoy and experience your beautiful engagement and wedding day.
7. Family Gathering-What better way to get the family together for a once-in-a-lifetime family reunion? Priceless memories being made with your family in an exotic location.
A Destination Wedding can be a small gathering with your closest friends and family, or a huge party! You make it as inclusive, or exclusive, as you wish. Celebrating your love and devotion in some of the most exotic destinations in the world. Destination Weddings are also ideal for second+ marriages and Vow Renewals. Creating a beautiful start to your married life with memories that will last a lifetime.